Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Moments I feel stupid

In a t-shirt mood this morning, I thought about it and finally pulled my Interpol shirt out of my drawer, put it on (I would have just worn the shirt I wore last night, but one of the girls who works at the coffee shop I was going to has the same shirt and that would just be awkward). I grabbed my "new" hoodie that Andrei and Andrew found cleaning their house before the party, just in case it started raining, which is totally bad ass--except that it's a Rilo Kiley hoodie. I went into the living room to grab my tote bag... and realized my stuff was in my Flaming Lips bag. This was too much. I moved it into my messenger bag, showed up at Quack's, and pulled out my computer... oh yeah, it has band stickers on it.


I'm such a tool

No comments: