Friday, August 29, 2008

It's been a busy week.

School started on Wednesday. I went to class, came home, drove car-less Charles to the grocery store, changed clothes, went to this SIMS fundraiser for over three hours, went to my parents' as my sister suddenly had decided to come into town, went to dinner with the family, and got home about ten absolutely exhausted. I watched about forty minutes of The Emperor's New Groove, talked to Corey, and passed out.

Yesterday, I went to class, biked home, went for coffee at Quack's and did a little work on my Fulbright App before going back to campus for another class (I now have working drafts of both my personal statement and my proposal! now that they're due on Wednesday, ha). Went back to my place, went to Flips and did more work on my Fulrights, went back to my parents' for dinner and to shower (I'm hoping my tub drip gets fixed today so I can turn my hot water heater back on), took out the trash and found my internet bill (which I still need to pay), then actually relaxed for a little while, playing some Tony Hawk, before Corey came over (and we swtiched to SSX Tricky). Then we headed down to the Saloon to meet up with Kacy and Andy, and Eliot and Liz, and it turned out that I ran into James who I used to work with, who happened to know Andy, and of course the enitre reason for out late-night Thursday meet-up when Andy had class early and I had class early the next day was that THE LOVELY JEN IS BACK IN TOWN! Woooo. My life is already back to feeling more complete. I came home and passed out.

So, today I woke up went to class, came over to Quack's to drop off the kick ball flyer and get some coffee, finished setting up the Fulbright website for my recommendations, and now I'm about to head home to recharge my phone a bit before heading back to campus for this meeting I've got at 2. After that, I'm going to head home and meet up with Angelo and co. to play some pick up soccer, then probably stop by my parents--with Fidel, so he and my sister can meet and be all Ivy League chum-chum-chummy together, before hopefully watching Mad Men disk 3 and eating pizza, or something. If my shower's fixed, I'll even get to shower in my apartment... but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Anyways, it's good to be busy.

1 comment:

Me said...

i want to watch mad men