Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 5!

Today is March 5th. It is a Thursday, and I am currently occupying a position in the glorious coffee haus Cafe Medici. I am procrastinating.

Yesterday I spent all day in the San Antonio library before driving home and losing my phone. For two hours. I also took photos of Tolstoy inside a beer box. Yes, overwhelming cuteness will be coming your way soon. What could be better than beer and bunnies?

I'm going to go to physics at 2:00 and turn in my half completed homework. What a load of crap. I hate that class. Every day I think about the biting honesty with which I will write end-of-semester Course Instructor Survey. It will likely be the highlight of my year.

Last week was the first week in a long while that I haven't picked up the Onion. I always do, and while I don't always complete the crossword, I always put some time into it. The Onion is my favorite crossword. Fuck you, New York Times. Where are your sexual references and inappropriate slang? I'll do the crossword that's written in my language, thank you.

That said, I think I'd be much more likely to read the Chronicle if it had a crossword in it. Actually, I think the Chronicle is much better reading than the Onion. I like to read the fake news headlines, but the fake news stories bore me. Instead, I read my fake horoscope and Dan Savage's fabulous sex column. In the Chronicle, I generally read the editorials and occasionally some other stuff. But editorials are the best part.

This is Teeney, signing off.

No comments: