Sunday, March 1, 2009

March 1

Goodness, dear readers! (Ha! Get it? I said that I had readers!) I've fallen way behind in the realm of blog lately. It's been busy in my life.

I've had insane dreams lately. Friday I dreamed that I went to Leah's apartment, and there was this insaaaane get together going on where everyone was doing drugs and doing other illegal things, which, in the dream, I slept through (which was very Teeney of me). Anyways, one of the guys there had a dad who had a lot of money or something, I'm a little bit fuzzy on this point, but he sent everyone who had been at the mini-drug fest an email with some sort of attachment that tracked your computer (GASP! DREAM SPYWARE!). The email stated that if any of us closed the email, he'd take our illegal behavior to the DA. Well, I didn't really think the whole thing made sense anyway, and I hadn't even done anything since I'd been asleep (and I don't do drugs anyways), so I just closed it. And then the dude got all up on my ass, telling me he was going to put me in jail, etc., etc., and everyone was just like SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING! And then, I was so kind to his asshole son that I "broke" him, and he became a nice person too. Which is probably the weirdest part of the dream, since I'm totally impatient.

I then dreamed another dream that I had three (?!) bunnies and a pet parakeet. That is waaaay too many animals to keep up with. Although I now believe the new bunny is a boy bunny, and have decided to call him Tolstoy.

Last night I had part II of a new series of dreams that I've been having lately. In this dream, I replied to a Craig's List ad to help teach a woman's kids at home. When I show up, she tells me that her husband has invented a time travel machine (No! Really! she tells me) and that they use this time travel as an excellent way to teach their children about history and the like. Anyways, last night my dream continued from this; I went over to her house and met the other teachers (there is like, a team of young people who do this), and it turned out that they had covered all the Lessons, except Lesson 3, which it would be my job to teach the kids. Then the mom went into the time machine with me to show me how to use it. Really, it was like a not very good video game that I was horrible at.

2 comments:

charlestheoaf said...

It's just like Bill and Ted! Resplendent.

And yes, I checked the "how to talk like Bill and Ted" website to find that word.

jen.hellow said...

you have me.

and charles, too, apparently.