skip to main | skip to sidebar

the purple bicycle

Thursday, December 3, 2009

if you missed the memo

i've relocated.

teeneyteeney.wordpress.com
Posted by teeney at 12:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

teeney
I have a purple bike and a red bike and a tan bike. They're neat. I dream of the day I will have an entire fleet of purple bicycles, and my own bicycle gang of like-minded colorists.
View my complete profile

My Blog List

  • Яolcats
  • Sam & Tha
  • Alguna vez fui pan.
  • Infantile Filmocidal
  • one les car
  • Bike Snob NYC
  • American Aquarium Drinker
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞THE SPACEMOVIE∞∞∞∞∞∞
  • jen hellow (photography)
  • My stomach may never be the same

Things I like

  • atxbs
  • Undress Me Robot
  • Charles
  • Vulcan Video
  • Reddit
  • White Ninja Comics
  • The Chronicle
  • Craig's List
  • IMDB

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (50)
    • ▼  December (1)
      • if you missed the memo
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2008 (73)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (18)
    • ►  August (25)
    • ►  July (9)